The Moab Broadband encompasses the South Eastern Utah area. We welcome all like-minded individuals: locals, part-time residents, frequent visitors, Broads, Bros and Broads in Training.
The Moab Broadband regularly collaborates with other area environmental groups, such as the Grand Canyon Trust, Sierra Club, SUWA, Great Canyonlands Coalition, Canyon Country Rising Tide and Living Rivers, to amplify our common voice and increase our impact. We work on issues with the Forest Service, BLM and National Parks. We also partner with the Canyonlands Native Plant Society for hikes and educational activities. In the winter we have social, educational and organizational gatherings, and in the warmer weather - get out in the field! We are passionate about preservation, and whatever we are doing - we have fun!
- Grazing on public lands
- Illegal Off Road Vehicle use
- Educational outreach
- Climate Change,
- Tar Sands, Oil and Gas,
- Wilderness and the Bishop Public Lands Initiative
- Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery
- Partnering with Grand Canyon Trust to monitor US Forest Service grazing policies
- Hosting Educational events
- Attending public meetings, writing letters
- Support for Greater Canyonlands and Bears Ears National Monument Designations