Help Broads protect Wilderness and public wild lands for ALL future generations.
Did you know nearly 75% of our operating budget is funded by your membership? That means YOU are a large part of funding our small (multi-hat-wearing) staff and important things like grassroots leadership training, communications, educational programs, stewardship activities, and more. And, a portion of your membership dollars also goes back to support your local Broadband.
Here’s what you get with your membership dues:
- A subscription to Broadsides newsletter (3x a year)
- A subscription to Broads’ email announcements, updates, and action alerts
- Membership in your local Broadband chapter
- Discounted member rates on Broadwalk and Broadwork events
- NEW! 10% off your first Broadwalk or Broadwork
- Affiliation with a nationwide network of more than 8,000 like-minded Broads and Bros
Your membership with Broads gives you a national voice for your demographic and there’s a pretty darn solid guarantee you’ll learn something and have fun while you’re at it.
It is our policy to ask our members to renew their membership each year and to ask for additional support during our year-end appeal.
Just as the sun rises and sets, sustaining members are a reassuring constant, creating a foundation that allows Broads to build strong and effective programs to protect our last wild places on earth. Will you join our growing family of sustaining supporters?