The Middle Gila chapter serves rural Arizona between Phoenix and Tucson, sweeping from Casa Grande through Florence, and to Superior and Globe. Join us as we explore and advocate for our beautiful slice of the Sonoran Desert.
Welcome to Middle Gila Broadband
Become a member of Great Old Broads and join our Broadband!
Contact: Roz Switzer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ecological water sustainability
- Wildlife protection and recovery
- BLM land health
- Exploring the wild
- Sustaining ecosystems & wildlife habitat by participating in the Sustainable Water Workgroup Coalition.
- Advocating for the full recovery of the highly endangered Mexican Gray Wolf.
- Attending Environmental Day at the Arizona Capitol, public rallies, Earth Day, and educational events about wildlands and wildlife.
- Participating in Burrowing Owl relocation as development encroaches on their habitat.
- Hiking and investigating our desert.