The Middle Gila chapter serves rural Arizona between Phoenix and Tucson, sweeping from Casa Grande through Florence, and to Superior and Globe.
Become a member of Great Old Broads for Wilderness and join our broadband!
Join us as we explore and advocate for our beautiful slice of the Sonoran Desert.
- Ecological water sustainability
- Wildlife protection and recovery
- BLM land health
- Exploring the wild
- Sustaining ecosystems & wildlife habitat by participating in the Sustainable Water Workgroup Coalition.
- Advocating for the full recovery of the highly endangered Mexican Gray Wolf.
- Attending Environmental Day at the Arizona Capitol, public rallies, Earth Day, and educational events about wildlands and wildlife.
- Participating in Burrowing Owl relocation as development encroaches on their habitat.
- Hiking and investigating our desert.