- Hikes every Wednesday in the summer
- Bike rides on Monday's from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Skiing (both Nordic and Alpine) every Wednesday in the winter.
- Cooperative efforts with local non-profits to do riparian work on the Teton River (Friends of Teton River)
- Removal of barbed wire fencing to improve migration patterns (Teton Regional Land Trust)
- Trail maintenance work (Teton Valley Trails and Pathways)
- Work with local land-management agencies (mostly USFS) to help plan new trails and monitor existing trails.
We undertake a couple of major projects each year:
- The Pattie Layser Mary's Nipple Challenge, a fundraiser to cover expenses not covered by insurance for breast cancer patients at St. John's Hospital (March).
- The Tin Cup Challenge, a valley-wide fundraiser for all non-profits in our area.
- Occasional lectures (such as Arlene Blum, leader of the Women's Expedition to Annapurna).
- We plan field trips such as a trip to Jackson to hear Cheryl Strayed, (author of Wild).
- We formed a kazoo band to march in the 4th of July parade with the Great Old Broads banner.
- And, we have a nascent book club!