The Middle Gila chapter serves Rural Arizona between Phoenix and Tucson, sweeping from Casa Grande through Florence, and to Superior and Globe. Join us as we explore and advocate for our beautiful slice of the Sonoran Desert.
We hope you'll participate in our Broadband once you become a member of Broads!
Contact: Roz Switzer, email@example.com.
- Ecological water sustainability
- Wildlife protection and recovery
- BLM land health
- Exploring the wild
- Sustaining ecosystems & wildlife habitat by participating in the Sustainable Water Workgroup Coalition.
- Advocating for the full recovery of the highly endangered Mexican Gray Wolf.
- Attending Environmental Day at the Arizona Capitol, public rallies, Earth Day, and educational events about wild lands and wildlife.
- Participating in Burrowing Owl relocation as development encroaches on their habitat.
- Hiking and investigating our desert.