- Gallatin National Forest
- Yellowstone National Park
- Wilderness Proposals
- Wildlife Corridor Conservation
- Fence pull and restoration on public lands.
- Collaborations with the Sierra Club, The Wilderness Society, Greater Yellowstone Coalition, and The Nature Conservancy
- Local USFS and BLM agencies
We make concerted efforts to influence the USFS-initiated Gallatin Community Collaborative to recommend the highest level of protection for wilderness quality lands in the nearby Wilderness Study Area and adjacent roadless areas. Pressures for non-wilderness recreation in that area are the greatest in our entire forest region, while the value of the area is paramount for wildlife habitat along with Yellowstone National Park lands.
We are looking for a co-leader! There are many opportunities for stewardship locally for willing participants.