Albuquerque, New Mexico
Central Rio Grande Valley, Albuquerque New Mexico vicinity, Cibola National Forest; Sangre de Cristo National Forest-Jemez Mountain Range district.
- Cibola National Forest Plan Revision process
- Southwest Jemez mountain and Zuni mountain landscape restoration collaboratives
- Monitoring for wilderness character
- Collaborating with New Mexico Wild Earth Guardians, Forest Guardians, The Wilderness Society, The Sierra Club, Albuquerque Wildlife Federation, Volunteers for the Outdoors, Albuquerque Open Space, and US Forest Service
- Hiking, Bosque trail maintenance, potlucks and public lands restoration projects.
- Magdalena RD Broadwalk
Zuni Mountains Broadwalk
- Hike leaders
- Project photographers
- Members interested in writing comments for the Cibola NF Plan Revision process, cheatgrass monitoring and removal, unauthorized trail use monitoring, Mexican gray wolf restoration process, wilderness character monitoring, landscape restoration monitoring, and Bosque restoration (installing beaver fencing, etc.).