MILE HIGH BROADBAND ANNUAL MEETING
Sunday, January 27, 2013 – 2:30-4:30 pm
At the American Mountaineering Center, Baker Room, 710 10th Street, GOLDEN, CO
(corner of Washington and 10th, plenty of free parking)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
– Meet other Broads and Bros in the Front Range area
– Take a vicarious hike on the Colorado Trail, with a presentation from our very own Trail Hound, Jean Mortenson
– Help us celebrate our inaugural year and plan activities for the new year
– Refreshments, including adult beverages, will be served
– Door prizes will be awarded
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
– Your friends and family members (you’re welcome to bring any easily entertained loved ones along (parent, grandchild), but please have toys and suitable leashes for the young ‘uns)
– 1 or 2 ideas for Mile High Broadband activities (e.g., educational opportunities, service projects, fundraising, advocacy, healthy lands monitoring, hiking, or social activities)