Lionel Di Giacomo, Research and Advocacy Associate from Great Old Broads national office attended our December BB meeting and shared invaluable information related to the following:
• Climate Change – Make Public Lands Part of the Solution!
• WILD Care: Women in Loving Defense Climate Action
• Short video interview with Naomi Klein.
• Keep it in the Ground Campaign
• Colorado Roadless Areas Loophole: North Fork Valley Coal Mining and Methane Vents
We then wrote comments supporting Alternative A (no change) of the Colorado Roadless Rule to oppose mining (and methane venting) in the Pilot Knob, Flatirons and Sunset Roadless areas in the North Fork Valley near Paonia.Continue reading