Give to Join
Give $35 or more and you’ll receive a one-year membership that gives you a national voice, advocacy tools, and the fun and camaraderie of working with kindred spirits who love our nation’s wildlands.
– Education on issues facing America’s public lands and waters and how to become an informed and effective advocate.
– Membership in your local broadband chapter or the support to start a chapter.
– Access to events, including Broadwalks and educational webinars.
– 10% off your first Broadwalk or Broadwork.
– A subscription to Broadsides newsletter (3x a year), plus email announcements, updates, and action alerts.
When you give at the $100 level or higher, you’ll receive a limited-edition, collectible t-shirt. Every year the shirt is a new, original design by a member.
The 2023 member tee was created by graphic designer and award-winning photographer Leslie Scopes Anderson.
“I believe we save what we love!” says Leslie. Her design is intended to remind us of “the wondrous wildlife that still exist around us, and how precious they are!”
Leslie believes we must do our utmost to preserve our wild areas to ensure the survival of all species—great and small. We couldn’t agree more!
“The perpetuation of the beauty and majesty of nature for future generations is in our hands,” says Leslie.
Monthly Sustaining Supporters
Just as the sun rises and sets, sustaining members are a reassuring constant, creating a foundation that allows Broads to build strong and effective programs to protect our last wild places on earth.
Join our growing family of sustaining supporters! Starting at $10 monthly, sustaining members also qualify for an annual limited-edition t-shirt when the $100 level is reached. Simply select “Donate Monthly” and we’ll get you set up as a sustaining member.