The Sonoran chapter serves the Phoenix, Arizona, area.
Become a member of Great Old Broads for Wilderness and join our broadband!
The Sonoran chapter serves Arizona in the Phoenix area. We are a sister Broadband to the Middle Gila Broadband.
- Water in the desert
- The Border Wall
- Environmental Day at the Capital
- Documenting construction and environmental destruction at the Border Wall
- Meeting with elected officials on Environmental Day, participating in related
Sierra Club activities
- Hikes to determine water levels and conditions of local springs
- Tour and walks at a local wastewater treatment plant/riparian area
- Hike and tour of nearby dams