Women for the Wild Campaign
These critical times call for us to expand our advocacy work and take it to a new level of effectiveness and impact.
Wild public lands and waters are under attack! We must step up to strengthen our fundraising and programs to:
• Grow the training and mobilization of diverse grassroots advocates across the country
• Recruit and retain inspired, professional staff
• Build a diverse and equitable organization
• Achieve improvements on public lands and more legislative and administrative wins
To attain these goals, we kicked off our multi-year Women for the Wild Campaign in September of 2019.
Every gift counts—no matter the amount.
Leave a Wild Land Legacy
Your planned giving gift helps build a steady foundation as we stand firm in our advocacy of wild public lands and waters. You may also save on estate taxes and be able to leave more to your heirs. Ask your Financial Advisor about these options:
• Bequests – Include us in your will or trust with a gift of cash, property, or a portion of the estate
• IRA/Retirement Plans – These assets often carry an income tax burden if paid to a beneficiary, but not if paid to a tax-exempt organization.
• Stocks, Bonds or Mutual Funds – Even if stocks have appreciated greatly, you can claim a charitable deduction for the full market value and reduce your income tax liability.
Be sure to consult your personal tax and financial advisors about these options.
Give While You Shop Online
Make an In-Kind Donation
Amazon Smile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
iGive: Make a difference every time you shop for the things you need or want. A percentage of what you spend is donated to Great Old Broads for Wilderness (on average 3%). And sometimes, you pay less with coupons and deals.
Giving Assistant: Donate to Great Old Broads for Wilderness effortlessly, often—and for free! If you want first dibs on deals like JCPenney Coupons, or love saving cash at stores like Lowes and eBay, use Giving Assistant. As much as 30% of your purchase price at 1800+ popular retailers are turned into valuable donations for Great Old Broads for Wilderness. Sign up today to find out how your everyday shopping can make a difference for us!
Vehicle Donation Program
Yes! You can donate any old motorized vehicle (car, boat, truck, tractor, etc.) to Broads, get a tax receipt, and know that you’re helping us continue our work for wild lands. There are two ways to donate:
Vehicles for Charity.org
or call 866-628-2277
Center for Car Donations
or call 877-411-3662
Questions? Contact us at 970-385-9577.