Arizona - Tucson Broadband
Southern Arizona from Tucson south to the Mexican border.
Su Libby and Andrea (Dre) Hoerr
Andrea (Dre) Hoerr
Welcome to the Tucson-area Broadband in the heart of the spectacular Sonoran Desert, with its abundance of native plants and animals species found nowhere else on Earth. We hope you’ll join our Broadband once you become a member of Broads!
- Wildlife protection
- Protection and preservation of local National
- Protection of our wild lands.
- Protecting the Ironwood National Monument and Sonoran Desert from the planned I-11 Highway.
- Attending Environmental meetings, like the Altar Valley Conservation Alliance, looking for ways we can partner and help with projects.
- Participating in Broadwalks with a focus on specific wild land issues.
- Hiking and enjoying our desert.