Arizona – Yavapai-Prescott Broadband
Yavapai County and throughout the state of Arizona in cooperation with the Phoenix, Tucson, and Aldo Leopold Broadbands.
- Advocates for the recovery of the Mexican Gray Wolf
- Support for the San Carlos Apache Tribe in saving Oak Flat.
- Monitoring for invasive plants
- Public lands grazing
- Preserving our riparian areas for water and wildlife
- Education for children and adults
We work in cooperation with the US Forest Service, AZ Wilderness Coalition, Sierra Club, and AZ Game and Fish.
- The Yavapai-Prescott Broadband monitors the water on the Upper Verde River once a month, along with stewardhip activities.
- Our Broadband advocates for Wildlife Corridors in and around Prescott, Arizona.
- Our Broadband has sought environmental protection for Jack’s Project and advocates for land restoration due to over grazing.