- Offshore Oil Drilling
- Climate Change Policy
- California State Parks
- Regional Parks Systems
- Sierra Nevada
- Wild and Scenic River System
- Wilderness Areas
- Supporting the transition to a green economy
- Voter registration and education
- Mayors’ Climate Pact
- Planning for Global Climate Summit
- Getting out to experience and learn about our local wild lands
- Tabling local events for Broads
- Move Your Money workshops with Fossil Free California
- Collaboration with national organizations
- Advocating for wild lands and climate change across the west: writing letters, attending lobbying days at the Capitol, attending public rallies, etc. for wild lands and climate change issues.
- Participating in CEQA process
- Teaching nature journaling to youth
- Having FUN at local events
- Stewardship projects in the North Bay and Central Sierra
- Camping/hostel/hiking adventures
- Participated in successful campaigns for resolutions by cities and counties in opposition to offshore oil drilling.
- Completed pilot year of Project KNOW, a youth environmental naturalist program.
- Participated in and tabled at the Women’s March and Science Marches in San Francisco and Oakland, 2017 and 2018.
- Hosted a Regional Broadwalk at Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
- Lobbying in Sacramento and Washington D.C. for wildlife migration corridors and California State Parks.
- Stewardship in Sonoma County at the Santa Rosa Lagoon.
- Registered more than 500 new voters in California at community colleges and high schools.
- Participated in GOTV events in the Sierra Foothills, District 4.
- Vibrant volunteers
- Enthusiastic Broads with an interest in leadership
- Intellectually curious people who love the outdoors