Colorado—Wild Watershed Broadband of Southern Colorado
Colorado Springs area; encompassing the waterways and wilderness located within the Fountain Creek watershed.
Patience Paisley, Fran Silva-Blayney
We are excited to bring the Wild Watershed Broads to the Colorado Springs area; lands that were formerly inhabited by the Ute, Cheyenne, Apache, and the Arapaho people. We recognize the sacred duty and honor in protecting wilderness and waterways and the unique intersection of urban and wild areas.
- Watershed health
- Water sampling
- Aquatic Species/Fish
- Native Greenback Cutthroat Trout
- Climate change
- Getting out into the wild!
- Colorado River Watch program: water sampling of Fountain Creek
- Native Greenback Cutthroat Trout (project in development)
- Impact of PFAS contamination on wildlife and aquatic species (project in development)
- Establish a thoughtful community of waterway and wilderness advocates in Colorado Springs.