Rogue Valley in southern Oregon from Roseburg to Ashland and west to the coast.
Welcome to Rogue Valley Broadband
Become a member of Great Old Broads for Wilderness and join the Rogue Valley Broadband!
- Old growth timber issues
- NO LNG Jordan Cove Pipeline
- Cascade Siskiyou National Monument
- Rogue River Watershed + Rogue River National Forest
- Getting out into the wild!
- Getting to know our local partner organizations
- Getting out to experience and learn about our local wild lands
- Plugging in to activities that are currently underway in our region
- Working to stop the Jordan Cove Pipeline project by attending rallies, letter writing, speaking to representatives, and raising awareness.
- Having FUN at local events and with the other Oregon Broadbands at their events.
- We are a Broadband in our infancy and are focusing on building our group and collaborating with other local organizations.
- We have organized a day hike in the Applegate, followed by anti-LNG letter writing intensive, topped off with a happy hour and potluck.
- We’ve partnered with Rogue Riverkeeper to test the water at the mouth of the Rogue River Wild and Scenic corridor through the summer and fall of 2018.
- We have participated in public events to bring awareness to our community about Broads.
We’re looking for other Broads to grow our group, especially women who have a passion for the wild, who are inspired to engage and who are looking to have some fun while protecting public lands. We can’t wait to meet you!