Lend a Hand!
Aside from volunteering with your local Broadband, we can always use a hand at Broads’ headquarters.
- Does database cleanup make your heart sing?
- Do you consider grant writing to be your personal art form?
- Are you an “organizer” by nature?
- Do you enjoy making fundraising phone calls?
- Is internet research something that’s satisfying to your soul?
Then we want YOU! These are just a sampling of the skills that would be valued at our headquarters in Durango, CO.
Please fill out an application below. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 970-385-9577.
Do you need to fulfill an intern requirement for your degree? We’re always looking for extra hands and probably have a project for every field of study.
Working with Broads will give you insight into what goes on in the day-to-day craziness operations of running a non-profit. Come learn more about conservation advocacy and gain great experience in:
- Grassroots Organizing
- Database Management
- And more!
Interested? Please fill out an application below and we’ll give you a call!