Aside from volunteering with your local Broadband, we can always use a hand at Broads’ headquarters.
- Does database cleanup make your heart sing?
- Do you consider grant writing to be your personal art form?
- Are you an “organizer” by nature?
- Do you enjoy making fundraising phone calls?
- Is internet research something that’s satisfying to your soul?
Then we want YOU! These are just a sampling of the skills that would be valued at our headquarters in Durango, CO.
Do you need to fulfill an intern requirement for your degree? We’re always looking for extra hands and probably have a project for every field of study.
Working with Broads will give you insight into what goes on in the day-to-day craziness operations of running a non-profit. Come learn more about conservation advocacy and gain great experience in:
- Grassroots Organizing
- Database Management
- And more!
Call us to find out more, or fill out an application and we’ll give you a call!